Monday, March 28, 2005

Feeling Neglected


No traffic- Posted by Hello
Browsing other blogsites this weekend I found little activity on my 8 favorite sites.
Well duh, it was a holiday weekend! Most folks were busy.
I, however, am feeling neglected. There was only one comment made on any of my blogsites, and no change in the tally of visitors to my profile.
I used this downtime to check out a great number of previously unvisited (by me) sites, finding only a couple that I intend to visit again.
I also tried to figure out how to add links to my pages, failing miserably. I'm terrified of messing with my template. I'm surprised I was able to even post my own photo on my profile.
I'm planning on opening a nice bottle of Merlot as soon as this posting is finished.
And I'll be back, maybe tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hadashi said...

Hi there, I can relate to your hesitancy to mess about with your template and add links. I'm just starting to dabble. In fact, this is my first ever comment to another blog. Hope it works!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it. Before republishing be certain to hit the "view" button to see the update and if the links work. This will save you the back and forth posting/deleting. Also, watch out for " " in code-I always mess those up. Once you add a few links you can copy the basic idea from the one above as a cheat-sheet. Expect to make errors and leave plenty of time for fixing them. Good luck, you have a lovely looking blog.

3:15 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Thanks for posting hadashi and goody!
I haven't been able to visit your sites yet as I seem to have server troubles, but I will try later.
Thank you for the code tips goody I'll make another attempt to add links once the problem is resolved.

1:57 PM  
Blogger -LGirl- said...

I used Blog rolling .com. Though I couldn't figure out how to put a title about my links!lol! It was pretty easy and free.

6:47 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

liesl-
I finally figured it out!
Now to begin adding some of my favorites (other than my own blogs.)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home