Friday, April 01, 2005

A Gentleman Caller!


The grandson- Posted by Hello
Announcement:
I will be off-line for a few days as my grandson is coming to visit.
Since he's almost three, and nap-free, all my waking hours must be devoted to his care and feeding.
He loves all sports involving a ball, but our property in mostly hilly so a good percentage of the balls end up rolling into the next county.
He is allowed one movie a day, and as much as I love it, watching Babe 5 times in a row gets stale.
He eats three meals a day!
But you have to love a little guy who knows when he's deserved a "time-out" and walks himself over to the appointed corner without being told.

5 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

what a cutie! grandchildren so rock!

1:32 PM  
Blogger shana p. said...

He is so cute! He has the same color hair/eyes as my son and looking at him gave me a little sweet memory of when he was little - however, he most certainly did NOT give himself a time out!

6:59 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Thanks greatwhitebear and cheesecakey-
He's still here for a few more days, so I have no time to post and limited time to comment.
He's been very good so far. He did, however, tell me I needed a boob job. (No time outs for telling the truth!)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

He told you that you need a boob job? That's hilarious. Where do kids get this stuff. Glad you're getting a chance to enjoy him. I'll check back later to see when you have time to post again.

10:04 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Sorry, I'm going to be stalking you probably most of the day today (reading your Archives)

Anyway, on that note, your grandson is ADORABLE! I love his "honesty" (I haven't seen you so I'm not SAYING you need a boob job or that your butt is too big for the movie chair). To be quite honest, the pictures of you at work ~ you look very attractive. All that said, I do love his honesty and I'm just glad I'm not on the receiving end of it though

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home