Sunday, May 29, 2005

Prologue To The Previous Story


Asleep at the wheel- Posted by Hello
Finding our friend is such great blog-fodder, I thought I'd relate the story of what has become known in our circle of friends as The Party!
Last July, a small group of friends were able to make some time to visit us up here in the foothills.
We'd all worked together in the past, and intended to both eat and drink heartily, and rehash our old "war stories."
"Friend," from the previous story has regaled us with stories from his military past of the antics played on whichever poor fellow was the first to pass out during drinking parties, and the rest of us were dearly hoping we could perform some retribution to him on their behalf.
The majority of the guests stuck with beer, while "Friend" began and stayed with Yukon Jack. I'm also a Yukon fan, but began with ice-water, and some food, before getting serious.
Hallelujah, "Friend" was the first to go down!
We posed him various and sundry ways, and must have taken 15 photos. Props included a beer bottle and a woman, (everyone stayed clothed) as well as the maxi-pad and pink thong shown above.
The rest of the group finally went to bed about 5am.
At 9am we were woken by "Friend" who was walking about, demanding to see pictures dammit!
He received copies, which he took and shared at work.
If I ever run short of blog material, I know who to call...

11 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Goodlord. Don't just "call" him; you could rent him out! Who doesn't want someone willing to be humiliatingly displayed in photographs on their blog!?

He is obviously a very good sport.

12:44 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

susie-
What a wonderful idea! He'd probably go for it too.
I personally think he's Bucky's long-lost twin...

1:31 PM  
Blogger shana p. said...

you guys would certainly fit in at any of our parties.... hehe

2:37 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

cheesecakey-
Well I see from your profile you're located on "Planet Earth," so stop by sometime! The more the merrier.
It's nice having some space between neighbors up here. We've never been asked to tone things down.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

I was going to say the same as Susie. He's a really good sport. I know Bucky really appreciated his assless chaps picture. I'll have to alert her to this one. She'll like it, too.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

This is simply so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye.
I think you're right - I think this wonderful, shameless man and I were separated at birth. I salute his asslessness and his laughter in the face of a maxi pad.

Huzzah!

6:02 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

squirl-
Yeah, he really is a good sport!
I sure hope he doesn't begin blogging, because he'll use what I've come to think of as my material.

Bucky-
You're such a sensitive young thing! Happy Birthday!
Of course you are twins... same dark hair, tatts and assless chaps!
* tatts as in tattoos, not a mistype of tits..

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

The First One Down rule always applied at the parties back home. At one party my friend was the first one, I dared anyone to touch her. They went for the second one down instead. They shaved one of his eyebrows off. I thought that was horrible, but at least my friend was safe. A week later I saw him on the street, still with one eyebrow. I asked him why he didn't just shave the other one off too. "Because," he said, "that would look stupid."

8:34 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

sylvana-
That story is just too funny!
Glad you protected your friend.

8:56 AM  
Blogger CV said...

OK this picture is too tame.

Post the wacky and crazy ones....you know, like the one where you wrote "This side up" with a felt pen on his buttocks. ;)

7:39 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

christian-
Actually, we couldn't decide whether to write "This side up" or my personal favorite "Exit Only!"

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home