Monday, May 16, 2005

Myself Revealed!


Me, about 1956- Posted by Hello
I was tagged by Cheesecakey, so here goes nothing!
Three names you go by:
Speedy
Grandma
Hon
Three screen names you have had:
Sierrabellissima
Sierrabella
and that's all.
Three physical things you like about yourself:
Eyes
Legs
Boobs
Three parts of your heritage:
English
Scots-Irish
German
Three things that scare you:
Enclosed places
Untimely deaths of loved ones
Bad drivers
Three things you're wearing now:
Tie-dye T-shirt (with straps, not sleeves.)
Shorts
that's all
Three of your favorite bands or musical artist:
Doobie Brothers
Boz Scaggs
Earth Wind & Fire
Three of your favorite songs:
Last Dance by Donna Summer
Every Kind of People by Robert Palmer
I'll Always Love You by Taylor Dayne
Three things you want in a relationship:
Humor
Love
Trust
Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?)
I'm a female
I'm a female
I'm a male
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
Nice butt
Nice 'other side'
Nice arms
Three of your favorite hobbies:
Gardening
Genealogy
Cooking
Three things you want to do badly right now:
Finish this quiz
Get myself a large glass of ice-water
Get myself some Advil
Three careers you're considering:
I'm retired, so make that a big fat zero careers!
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Beach camping
The East Coast (of the U.S.)
New Orleans (not during Mardi Gras)
Three kids names you like:
Amber
Justin
Natasha
Three things you want to do before you die:
Hmmmm... I've done most everything of interest to me already!
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
Toenails are always polished
I buy handbags when I'm depressed (or just plain angry)
I'm not crazy about watching sports (but I will watch boxing!)
Three celebrity crushes:
George Clooney
Sam Elliot
Sean Connery
Three people who have to take this quiz now:
Christian V.
Squirl
Sylvana

8 Comments:

Blogger SierraBella said...

Hi AJ!
I guess we all have to do a topless photo online at some point?

2:54 PM  
Blogger CV said...

Aaaagh! Aham tagged me 1st!

BUT...my answers are up...and MORE! Swing on over!

7:17 PM  
Blogger shana p. said...

speedy... love that!

yes, handbags are an excellent cure, the more $$$ the better!

adorable picture :)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Oh why?! Oh why does everyone pick me for these things? I was just coming over to tell you I had a new tulip picture up and then I see I've been tagged. Argh! I'll see what I can do- but I don't want to encourage others. I do thank you for thinking of me though. Awe, I feel so special! *big dopey grin*

Great picture! OoLaLa!

11:40 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Christian-
Of course I tagged you first! I did think about tagging your incredible alter-ego, but was afraid of his answers...
I'll come by and visit in a few minutes!

Cheesecakey-
The hubby calls me "Speedy" because it takes me so long to get things finished (that's things I don't like to do... like cleaning.)

Sylvana-
I'm sorry! Don't do it if you don't want to... the tag was done out of love (and curiosity.)
Guess you're just too doggone blog-popular!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

I've been tagged!! Okay, but give me a day as I've been really busy lately. I love it that you like Earth Wind and Fire. I also couldn't believe it when I saw you had I'll Always Love You by Taylor Dayne. Not sure if I loved all of her stuff but I fell in love with this one. In fact, as I read that I had sing part of it.

5:28 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Squirl-
Yeah, I love the old school stuff.
I have a photo in my wallet of my eldest daughter with Taylor at a concert!
I know you're busy, so don't sweat this tag. There were waaaaay too many questions asked.

6:03 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Sylvana-
I just now saw your site!
That was fast...

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home