Thursday, June 30, 2005

More Work Stories


Me at work, again- Posted by Hello

Another grainy newsletter photo! Why did they photograph me without my safety glasses on? Hello OSHA?

Our 'outside guys' were a wonderful source of stories. Talk to anyone who has to visit private homes as a part of their employment and you'll see-

There was an older technician, probably in his late 60s who must have impressed one of our female customers... she began scheduling repair visits and requesting him only. By the second visit, she answered the door in a negligee. Being that she was also older, and heavyset, he wasn't impressed. The third visit also included the negligee, but this time she lured him into her garage on a pretext... and locked him in!

Have you ever been expecting a service visit, left for a minute and returned to find a No Access Tag hanging on your door?
Another of our techs was requested to add a bedroom jack, right behind the headboard of a woman's bed. Although our guys weren't supposed to move furniture due to the potential for breakage, he pushed the bed aside. Noticing a dildo under the bed he just couldn't help himself... he placed a No Access Tag on the toy, with the words "Sorry We Missed You" proudly displayed. I'd have loved to see this woman's face when she finally went to play with her toy.

13 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

OHMYGOSH!! On the heavyset, Negligee Wearing Lady AND the Dildo Lady. I would die...NOT that I'd EVER answer the door in a negligee (heavyset or not!) nor would I (if I HAD one) leave my dildo lying around. Under the bed is just....well just not safe! Perhaps because I live with cats who drag EVERYTHING they find around the house. Heh, wouldn't that be a Kodak moment? "Cat with "Toy" ;-)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

People who work in other people's homes must have to be ready for anything. The guy with the no access tag must've had quite a sense of humor. :-)

4:36 PM  
Blogger shana p. said...

oh my god... that's so funny!! what would the lady have done... called up and said someone touched her DILDO??? hahahaha

6:02 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

soozieq-
I agree with you! You're so funny- wouldn't "Cat with Toy" be a great blog posting?

squirl-
The guy with the No Access tag was the assless chaps guy I've posted! He's got a wonderful sense of humor.

cheesecakey-
Exactly! What could she say?

aj-
We're hiding up here together. There are literally tons more stories we could tell, and maybe I'll continue with this recent theme.

funkysmell-
Welcome, I like your screen name!
The black and white photos are courtesy of my former employer's funky newsletter. Cameras weren't otherwise allowed in the workplace.

8:37 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

On a totally UNRELATED to Negligee or Dildo note:

I just wanted to let you know that I "tagged" you. You don't HAVE to do it of course. However, if you want to:

"Five things I miss about my Childhood" ~ mine is on June 30th ~ where you'll see your tag by me.

Take care!

9:45 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

aj-
The bike pants/hunky Canadians story happened just a few years ago.
That was about the time I took to wearing rollerblades on those slow Sundays, so I could practice. Climbing ladders on rollerblades was a you-know-what!

9:46 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

soozieq-
I just saw the tag a few minutes ago! I'll probably play in a couple of days, since my grandson is here visiting.
Loved what you wrote on yours!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Nick Danger said...

chicks with tools are sexy

I did feild service for a while. I fixed x-ray and mamography eqiipment. My only good story is an encounter in a dark room with a nurse. I'll post the details soon.

6:58 AM  
Blogger jac said...

That is a nice photograph though it is in B/W... and needless to say, the gal in the photo too.

7:33 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

nick danger-
I'll have to read your nurse story!
I've heard tales (from my old company) of sex in numerous work locations, but have no actual experience there!

jac-
I tried to post a copy of my first work ID, but hello wouldn't accept it! That one was in color... oh well.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

O.K who's the cutie?

9:54 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hermes-
Very funny!
I have so few photos from the workplace, since as I said there were No Cameras Allowed... but I just might find a few more.
After all, rules are made to be broken.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

How about some pics of you away from the workplace?

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home